Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Simple Duct Tape Wallet

Watch the video here


I have seen some people do some amazing things with duct tape.  And now they make all these awesome decorative tapes, making me want to try these amazing creations.  So I thought I would start small.  A duct tape wallet.  Everyone and their moms have made one of these things at one time or another, or at least that is what it feels like with all the tutorials and images and ones you can buy online or at art walks.  So I figured this could not be that hard.  Now it not impossible by any means, but the medium is far less forgiving then I would have expected.  It is difficult to cut, keep it in a straight line and not get it stuck to anything.  Having said all that I would totally do it again.  The results are pretty decent and I always enjoy making something that can be used on a regular basis.  If you have any tips for working with duct tape or making duct tape wallets let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment