Monday, February 9, 2015

Polymer Clay Cat on a burger


Watch the video here

Since I had left over clay from the Sonic Screwdriver project I was looking for a new polymer clay project.  I figured everyone on the internet loves cats and who doesn't love miniature delicious looking food.  So this was the perfect project for me.  The burger was the easy part of this project and really came together pretty quick and easy.  The cat on the other hand was not as easy.  Getting him shaped so he could fit purrrrrfectly on top of the burger without being to big or too small was difficult.  But the end result was pretty cool.  The whiskers being so thin were problematic and ending up breaking off shortly after I posted the video.  It still looks like an adorable cat on top of a burger so I don't really mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment