Monday, February 16, 2015

Leaf Art parts I and II



Posted above is the final video for this project.  The first video I posted was of my total fail in not being prepared to do the project.  I was able to get through the most of the work in the first video.  Collecting leaves, gluing them to a surface, covering it with aluminum foil and finally spray painting that foil black.  In this video I get the steel wool and am able to essentially scratch off the paint to show through the details of the leaves underneath.  The result was decent.  I think using a solid surface for this project would have made the project both easier to do and look significantly better.  I think I may try a similar project sometime in the future.  If you have any ideas for similar projects let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment