Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Filing Cabinet Transformation


It was about the time I did this project that I started to feel like I was getting the hang of doing these videos.  Now I know I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I was getting into the swing of things and making time every week to do these videos and make sure I was being consistent with it if nothing else.  This project was my favorite result that I have done so far.  I turned out great and looks awesome in my apartment.  It is a great project for anyone who has a filing cabinet that makes their office space look boring.  An hour or two of work and it really changes how a room feels.  I'm hoping to do more furniture transformation in the near future.  If you have done or found any awesome furniture transformations let me know.  I always love to fine more inspiration.   

No comments:

Post a Comment